Friday, December 20, 2013

December Fly on the Wall



Welcome to a Fly on the Wall group post. Today 16 bloggers are inviting you to catch a glimpse of what you’d see if you were a fly on the wall in our homes. Come on in and buzz around my house.



If you were a fly on my wall you'd see... well, not much.
I disconnected from multiple social media platforms.  

And I've not written a thing.

Admittedly I'm in a funk.  I want to pull away from everything.
I'm having an Ecclesiastes moment and rather then fight it I'm going to embrace it.  
Because in truth... social media is just a social disconnect. 


Buzz around, see what you think, then click on these links for a peek into some other homes:


                                    Baking In A Tornado

                                Just a Little Nutty

                         Follow me home . . .

                              The Sadder But Wiser Girl
                                    Menopausal Mother
                                       The Momisodes
                      Spatulas on Parade
                              The Rowdy Baker
                       Sorry kid, Your Mom Doesn’t Play Well With Others
                             Juicebox Confession
                                Writer B is Me
                         Dates 2 Diapers
                                              Kiss My List
                                        Moms Don’t Say That
                           Adventure into Domesticland


2 comments:

  1. I totally get where you're coming from, but you really are missed. Whenever you're ready to come back, I'll be watching for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, it was through your contributions that I got into the whole community of secret subject swaps!
    Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :-)
    Hope to read from you again next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)