Friday, November 8, 2013

November Secret Subject Swap


Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week, 12 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts. 






 Your “Secret Subject” is:

If you could be any animal in the world, 
what would you be and why?


It was submitted by: http://www.menopausalmom.com


That's easy; I'd want to be a horse.  I mean people talk about 'all dogs going to heaven', but the Bible doesn't mention dogs in heaven.  The Bible does however talk about horses... I'd like to be a horse.  ;)





Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts.  Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

                      Baking In A Tornado
                      The Momisodes
                    Just A Little Nutty
             Follow me home . . .
                     The Sadder But WiserGirl
                            Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
                                    Crazy AsNormal
                   Searching for Sanity
                           Dawn’s Disaster
                              MenopausalMother
                          Evil Joy Speaks


5 comments:

  1. Horses are beautiful, but I'll have to stick with being a lazy basset hound. Dogs better go to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully my pugs are coming to heaven with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I love horses! One of my favorite things to do - especially now that it's cold out - is get a hot mug of tea, a blanket, and curl up on the coach and stare out the back picture window at my neighbor's three horses....makes my day EVERY.Single.TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd want to be a dolphin. I'm not a fan of horses. This stems from a tragic incident in my youth...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)