Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Ten On Ten

It's been a month of running around and trying to catch up with myself.  
I tried to enjoy today while doing Ten on Ten, but found I was still rushing about.  You can see it in my hurried photos.  :(  
Tomorrow, I'll slow down tomorrow...


Tearing down broken watches and reusing their parts for steampunk pieces. 

After taking the watches apart I came back and found this guy at my work desk looking rather suspicious. 
Our 3 legged AT-AT was taking a rest on the kid's nightstand. 

I'm sorry guys, but you can't hang from the wall mounted TV.



Two of our Girl Scouts needed patches ironed on while their mom is in the hospital.   
 
The twins thought they got away with stealing candy.  ;)

Roses Marshall picked this weekend.  Still going strong. 
Tae Kwon Do tonight.  She's almost ready for her blue belt. 
She had a bad day. 
Black beans soaking for tomorrow...





1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    you may want to check out this page..they make one of a kind jewelry often using your babies and angel babies foot/hand print. They also just started an allergy/medical line just in time for the school to start , just one more way to make the school staff aware of your child’s allergy or medical issue. They make wonderful Paw prints from any pets you may have. Plus they do fundraising for schools. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131672397028998&set=a.119946711534900.1073741828.119287218267516&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)