Thursday, July 4, 2013

Victory Garden

Happy 4th of July America! 
Since many have a much needed day off I won't ask you to sit down and read one of my long winded blogs.  (But no worries I have another one in the works.)  ;)  Today it's just picture heavy.  Some current pictures of my Tiny Texas Garden and old Victory Garden ads from WWII.  

Some of these are GREAT!  I especially like the Dr Pepper and DC ad.  

Enjoy and have a safe and memorable Independence Day.


Squash Blossom




Squash



 

Zucchini

 
Sweet Pea
 

Tomatoes (no clue the variety)

 


Grape Tomatoes
  

 
One Day!  :)

  


One Day's Harvest: Squash, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Chives, Carrots, Purple Onions and Sweet Peas
 
 
The Compost Pile: next year we can till it in the garden.  :)


...and my favorite:





1 comment:

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)