Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simple Moments: Found Alone




From myreal.everyday.lifewhat is simple moments about?


a few things:
1: anyone is welcome! document your marriage, family, kids, yourself. the point is to document your life, the simple, ordinary things that are often taken for granted, that one day, you'll want to look back on and remember.
2: please link back to me somewhere in your post. you can use the simple moments button, it's the easiest way.
3: please add the link to your actual simple moments blog post, not to your entire blog.
4: please be sure to visit others around your entry and leave a few kind word

This weeks prompt:  found alone


I decided to cut the sunflowers and bring them inside a few days ago.  I thought maybe it was done blooming this summer but came out and found this happy face.  Think I'll keep watering the plant and see if more show up. 

When I can't find Mercy inside the first place I look is the tomato plants.  Sure enough she was grabbing a snack or two. 


   I read on the other end of the couch, but today she started without me.  She's seeing friends this weekend and needs to catch up on her Origami series.  I love finding her reading alone.
 




...and while Mercy snacks and Justice reads 
Marshall takes control of the remote...  in his undies.








1 comment:

  1. i love that photo of m out in the garden! and of course, the reading scene is very familiar to our house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)