Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mingle Blog Hop


 
MHO Monday Mingle Blog Hop  





This week's Theme: Mother's Day
Show us what "Motherhood" looks like.  
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.  


The Good:
Justice made her daddy a "Kiss the Cook" apron for his 40th birthday
and one of her gifts to me for Mother's Day was this beautiful picture.
(She makes me look good.)  ;) 




The Bad:
Last week the twins got in to my polish.  How they did it is a mystery to me because it was so high up and hard to get to.  But they are ninjas.  The dresser has been fixed but I've not touched the carpet.  I need more patience to deal with that... some other day.  ;)


The Ugly:
The twins at it again.  Mercy with the biggest splinter ever even after a hundred "put your shoes on".  I figured after this bad boy she'd never go barefooted.  I was wrong.
An the Red Hot... straight from Marshall's ear.  


This is motherhood, one day they love you, the next day they destroy your things, but everyday they need you.  

1 comment:

  1. . . . and every day they love you and every day you love them back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)