Monday, February 18, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle Blog Hop


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by



This Week's Theme: KIDS


This Week's Questions:


1. Do you have any kids? If so, how many? If not, how many do you want or do you want any?

I have 3 kids, a 9-year old daughter and 3-year old boy/girl twins… and we’re done.  ;)


2. What is the cutest thing you've ever heard a kid say?
  
Just one?   My oldest says something at least once a week that has me laughing. 

3. What is your favorite memory as a kid, if you could pick one?
  
My parents and I took a 9 day vacation and went to 9 different states.  We saw the Grand Canyon, Yellow Stone Park, The Royal Gorge… we followed a rain cloud that only hit the back of the car while the windshield stayed dry and we saw a thunderstorm under us on Pike’s Peak. 
It was a great week with 8 track tapes and no distractions but each other.  :)


4. As a kid, what was your favorite subject in school?

Literature, any excuse to read and talk about it.  Sadly I was terrible at grammar and spelling, but still pulled off good grades because of content.  Yay for that!  :)


5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I loved watching This Old House with my mom and dad and just new that’s what I’d do when I grew up. 
Buy an old house, restore it, keep notes and photos of the progress, write a book on the house and its previous owners and then sell them both.  (House and book and make enough money to move on to the next project.)  I’ve sorta done that with our first house, a 1920’s Farm House, but no book was written.  :)   

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: SECRETS

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower via the hop! Your family is beautiful and seriously how can you only choose one funny thing a child says-let alone when you have more!

    Looking forward to reading more:)
    durrettashlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)