Monday, February 11, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle Blog Hop

Are y'all following the MHO Monday Mingle with Story of a Girl and Funny Postpartum Lady?  If not you should.  Each week they'll ask a few questions pertaining to a certain topic.  It's fun and easy.  This week's topic is: Love  
You know... cause it's Valentine's week.  :)  
 


1. Who was your first love?

That would have to be Chuck Ramsey from daycare.  I have a teddy bear I named Chucky Bear after him.  We went to Merrymac Daycare in Duncanville together and I have no idea where he is now.  But he was so cute to a 5-year old me.  :)

2. Do you remember your first kiss?

If you mean a quick peck on the cheek then the above mentioned guy.  
If you mean swapping gum then that would be Danny Frailey who is still good friends with the husband and I.  Matter of fact I'm really good friends with his wife.  (I like her more than him these days.)    ;)  

3. What are your plans this Valentine's Day?

Not much since it falls on a Thursday, but Friday night we're going to a youth fundraiser at the church with a candle light dinner, dessert and movie.  And then Saturday and Sunday we're headed to Dallas to visit some friends and getting a hotel room for just the two of us.  (Kids staying at home where my mom will watch them for us.)  

4. What do you love most about your spouse?

I've been with my husband for 20-years now. We've been married 19 of those years this past December.  There is a lot I love about my guy, but if I had to just give one reason it would have to be his devotion to our marriage.  He has a lot on his plate with a 6-day a week job, our Etsy shop, his work with the church band and caring for 3-kids a wife and a home, but he never falters   He's pretty great.  

5.  What would be your DREAM Valentine's Day gift?

A night at a nice hotel where we can eat out in a nice restaurant if we'd like or order room service.  Stay in robes all day or dress up to go on the town.  Maybe even a long soak in an over-sized Jacuzzi with no interruptions.  (Oh wait, we're doing that this weekend!)  ;)     



Now it's your turn.  Go link up, jot down the questions, follow Story of a Girl and Funny Postpartum Lady and check back next week when the topic is: Kids!  
And have a Happy Valentine's Day with the one you love.  :) 

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you are going to Dallas. I miss Dallas so much. I grew up near there in a little town called Wills Point. Anyway I hope you have a great weekend.

    FYI..Your link on the Monday Mingle from Story of a Girl didn't work we I clicked it. Not sure what is going on with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    found you on TGIF blog hop and following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another link up I'll have to check out! I'm involved in so many lately, it's hard to keep up!

    new follower from the TGIF hop! Look forward to catching up on past posts!

    noel @ high heeled mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)