Friday, December 7, 2012

Pretty vs. Practical/ May 2006


Pretty vs. Practical 5/17/06 on MySpace

Today as I was putting away my laundry I took the extra time to rearrange my panties into the correct color spectrum. I know most of you must be thinking, "I wish I had that much time on my hands", but I promise it only took a minute.  ;)
Anyway, as I was organizing them I remembered the time when I didn't fold my panties but just tossed them into a basket in one of my dresser drawers. I couldn't remember why I didn't fold them, but I do remember how pretty it looked with all those satiny bright colors. It didn't look at all messy, but still, why didn't I fold them?
Then I remembered, back then my panties were nothing more than two triangles attached by two very thin strings. They were so tiny that no amount of folding would work. It was best to just toss them into a basket and be done with it. Then it hit me!! Really hit me!!

MY PANTIES ARE SO BIG NOW THAT I CAN FOLD THEM!!!

Oh man! When did that happen?! When could I start folding my panties like men’s underwear? You know the fold where you turn the outsides towards the middle and then fold the crotch up towards the top? I went from pretty panties to practical panties and don't even remember when it happened.

I'm feeling old and fat. I need to take a nap after I eat a gallon of ice cream.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm here from the blog hop. I had an underweare realization myself this morning. It had to do with the need to replace one oversized bra. The only one I currently own.

    Love your blog's design, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Super Sunday Sync.

    Oh my. I don't know what's funnier, your picture of "global warming", or your realization of why you started folding your panties! I needed that chuckle.

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! And so true. Especially when I was pregnant. Big ole panties then! It makes me laugh when the hubs does laundry and folds my underwear. I'm like...it's just gonna be thrown in the "panty drawer"! :)

    Thanks for linking up at the Super Sunday Sync. It was great to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Also visit my page :: cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this article at this
    place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me
    also commenting here.
    Also see my site - grow taller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here we provide signature loans bad credit let you quickly grab cash at the election of the loan. The mode of availing loans is much easier and more convenient, compared with the past. If you enjoy the dream vacation, then this loan is ideal for you.

    http://6monthtextloansnoguarantor.co.uk
    http://uk6monthloans.co.uk/
    http://www.elongtermpaydayloansuk.co.uk/12-month-loans.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)