Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: My Comic Book Collection

I've loved Spider-Woman since I first watched her Saturday morning cartoon in 1979. I had her Underoos and comics back then. Wonder Woman I watched with my dad, also had her Underoos, Halloween costume with creepy mask AND the Linda Carter Barbie doll.  My oldest and I now watch both shows together.  :)

Superman showed up at our door last Halloween with a bag of Dots. :) He's been watching the kids, cleaning house and laying around the house ever since. :)

5 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP ahhahaa that's a crazy collection of comics and accessories!!! hahaha I Love it! I am super crazy too....I have a collection...I'll post that next time hehee oh ps ur award winning! http://www.chewylicious.com/blog-post-long-overdue-awards-thankyou/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Superman guy is one busy dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha! freaking hilarious Superman series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, but you knew that already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)