Friday, November 2, 2012

My 3rd AND 4th Liebster Award

I just received my 3rd AND 4th Liebster Award.  Saweet!!! 
Thank you Story of a Girl and Organized Chaos!! 
I love answering new questions!
If you haven't checked out their pages DO IT!  NOW!!  :)
 
 



 
Questions from Story of a Girl:
 
1. If you had to lose one of your five senses (taste, feel, smell, see, hear) or risk death, which would you choose? Why? 
Smell!  I’m potty training twins…
 
2. What's your favorite fall back recipe when you need something quick? 
Sauce-less Spaghetti:
1lb ground beef or turkey seasoned with Italian spices
Spaghetti noodles
1 can of diced tomatoes with Italian or chipotle spices
If I’m fellin’ fancy I add cheese.  ;)
 
3. Do you prefer being the host/hostess at a gathering or being the guest?
All the above.  :)
 
4. What do you usually have your thermostat set to in the winter?
68 at night, 66 during the day... I think.  I always forget.  I know during the summer it's at 72 most of the time.  Used to be 78.  But the house is small, we can splurge.  ;)  
 
5. In your own home are you wearing shoes or barefoot?
Barefoot before kids…
 
6. Someone calls you from an unknown number; do you answer it or throw the phone across the room as though Satan himself may be on the other end of that call?
I let most go to VM and call or text later.  Chances are the kids are too loud or needing something at that moment.
 
7. Do you believe in this Mayan Calendar, 2012, world's going to end, zombie apocalypse stuff?
Nope, I just think the poor guy chiseling out the calendar got tired or died.
 
8. You can only pick ONE. Reading or Music?
Reading… ‘cause my husband will pick music so I’m set.  ;) 
 
9. Do you need noise or complete silence while trying to fall asleep?
I can sleep through anything… as long as the room is dark.
 
10. What is your favorite carnival/fair food?
It was funnel cake till I learned how to make them.  Now I’m not sure.  I’m pretty well corn dogged out with the kids.  Maybe the cotton candy…you know… since the calories don’t count.  ;)
 
11. Do you shop on Black Friday?
Nope, I’m too busy eating the left overs and decorating for Christmas. 
 
From Organized Chaos:
1.      What is the accomplishment in your life that you are most proud of?
Next month my husband and I will celebrate 19-years of marriage.  It makes me super happy.  :)   

2. If there was one thing you felt your children HAD to know growing up, what is it?
God gives unconditional love, but mom and dad come really close. 

3. What is your most quirky and/or embarrassing personality aspect?
I turn everything in to a pun.  I’m super lame.

4. What is one thing you think we’d be surprised to know about you?
I can’t walk away from my closet without spacing the hangers apart evenly. 

5. Did you have a favorite toy as a child? If so, what?
Barbie!

6. If you could time travel, to when would you go and why?
Can it just be for a week… no more than a month?  I’d love to speak with Jane Austen, but the late 1700 to early 1800’s just don’t sound like a whole lot of fun to me.  :)

7. What is the most shocking thing you’ve ever done in your life?
Sold everything and moved in to a 27’ RV with my husband and our then 4-year old daughter. 

8. What did you want to be when you were in grade school?
Grade school Wonder Woman, junior high I wanted to restore old homes like Bob Villa.  And by high school I was set on being an interior decorator. 

9. What is the most daring (or out of the box for you) thing you want to do but are too scared to attempt? Can we encourage you to go for it?
Write a book.  YES!  Tell me if my stuff is crap.  :)

10. What is the one food you wouldn’t eat for a million dollars?
Most bugs.

11. What game show have you always wanted to participate in? (Oh come on…we’ve all got one! Or if really isn’t one…what TV show sitcom have you always wanted to guest appear in? You can answer both if you choose!)
We only watch Neftlix.  I’m not even sure what games and sitcoms are out these days. 
 
Since I just awarded this recently to others
I'm going to wait for a bit before doing it again. 
Hope that's okay.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from Monday blog hop, would love for you to stop by and follow back :)
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)