Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Twenty Pictures That Will Make You Appreciate Your Kids More

It's starts at breakfast. 
Can I help pour the cereal mom?



Look mom, I got my own spoon.  :)

I spilled milk on my shoe, I'll dry them out.


I went to the bathroom on my own.

I found the powder.  You've never used it,
but I thought I'd try it.

I'm not sure how it got all the way in here.


Hey mom, if you unscrew the knob you
don't have to worry about the child lock.



Molly bolts are no match against toddlers
who like to swing off the surround sound speakers.

Naptime, you just said to be quiet mom.

Sunscreen is good, right?

We just wanted some water and found
these flavor packs. 

We found where you hide the markers.

I showed him how to climb on the desk.

We're playing together like you asked.

Big sister forgot to lock her art supplies up.

The couch is 6-months old, it held up well.

Can we play in the empty field?

Pinterest Pallets make for great escape ladders.

Did you really need that door seal mom?

Do you really need to ask why I drink?

13 comments:

  1. This. Is. Magical. Have a drink on me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you can have my drink. Also...they are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, when God delivers the allotted twins to those lucky souls, before he doles them out they all come equipped with the same thought patterns, if i didn't know better I would say you were taking pictures of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! Yes, bottoms up girl! Wish I could take ya out for one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I have my own set of pics similar to this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to laugh... and cry... and then laugh again. :)

      Delete
  6. Yeah, I can relate. I have 5 girls, and some days I just want to give up. Found you from the Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep my life exactly!!!! And I only have 1 toddler!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. moments where you have to laugh because if not you would cry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)