Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Sunshine Blogger Award

 
Thank you so much Tabitha for this award.  That I am JUST now posting. 
<sigh>  She gave it to me Sunday.  I have been a bad blogger.  Very bad.  :(
 
 
 




Rules:

-Include award logo in blog post and site and thank the blogger who

gave it to you & include a link back.

-Answer 10 questions about yourself that you have made up yourself

or simply list 10 facts about you.

-Nominate 10-12 bloggers for the award and contact them at their

blog site to inform them.

 

Facts about Me:

1. I had 12-years of perfect attendance in school.  I was/am lame.

2. I’ve been to the 48-contingious states.

3. I saw and photographed the Twin Towers 3-months before they fell.

4. I take my coffee and tea with half and half.

5. I’ve read all the fad series like Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games and 50-Shades.

6. I will read just about anything if there is a Jane Austen theme to it.

7. I like just about anything from the BBC.

8. I sit on my feet. 

9. I can’t sleep without lip balm.

10. I chew the inside of my mouth and bounce my legs… all.the.time.

 

Nominated:











 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello little Miss Sunshine! Linking up with the TGIF Blog hop :)
    bloggitymoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)