Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shame on Me!

Have y'all seen the mom shaming blogs and photos today?! 
Oh my it's funny!!  Here are just a few I've come across this morning: 
Divine Secrets of a Domestic DivaBlogging While MomFrugalista Blog and from there you can jump around from page to page.  Some had me laughing out loud.  So I thought I'd join the fun.  Twelve pictures later I realized why most of the mom's took the photos solo. 
*Much smarter than me!  :)
 
 
 
First shot and kids are too close...

Little Man is blurry...


No explanation needed...

Both kids blurry and I look like Carnac...
 
 
Little Man just did a nose dive off my lap
and not too happy...

Still not happy...

Bribing with promises of cookies...

Little Man nose dives again...

Reminder of cookies helps steady him...

Blondie gets distracted...

Now the excited screams start...

Two cheesy smiles and a, "I want my cookie."


And yes, there is a punctuation error... I warned y'all!  ;)

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this!! this is Candi by the way-I'm not logged in on my blogspot...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny--I saw it on your fb, but not ALL of it--I love the frames! It's your bery own shaming blog photo graphic novel! It makes me feel better to know that others participate in such behavior!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I actually stop and think, "Will getting my camera make it hard to explain to CPS or will it help explain to CPS?"

      Delete
  3. HAHA! I do the same thing, and why I quit using my personal facebook, I posted a picture of my then 1 year old climbing the cabinets, I was there and his sister was there too, not in the picture. I had so many comments along the lines of "lets snap a picture and not rescue our kid just for laughs on facebook" I cussed them out in a separate post tagging their names and was blocked by 17 people in one day, probably a record...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to wonder if there is much laughter in homes like those. People are so up tight...or maybe just have really bad health care. ;)

      Delete
  4. I am absolutely the same!!!
    Newest follower from SSS. Hope you will come over and follow me back.
    Julie@ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're always good for a laugh. The Hubs gets made at me for laughing and not helping, but sometimes I'm just stalled in amazement...

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!
    http://dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com/2012/10/super-sunday-sync-4.html
    Hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)