Monday, October 1, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you That Suburban Momma for this One Lovely Blog Award!! I've only been doing this for a few months and as I've stated before the bloggers I've met have been wonderful to me. Wish we could all curl up on a couch, sip coffee and swap stories. But until the kids are grown and the bank accounts recover this will just have to do. :) Thanks again!!




 

Rules to follow:

* Include the blog award in your post.

* Thank the person who nominated you.

* Nominate 5 people and let them know you have done so.

* Tell 7 random things about yourself.

My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:

  1. Adventure into Domesticland
  2. Sorry Kid, Your Mom Doesn't Play Well With Others
  3. You Know It Happens At Your House Too
  4. A.D.D. Music Mamma
  5. Just Another Tired Mommy
 
7 random things about yourself:

  1. I only babysat one time while growing up.
  2. I started a cleaning business at the age of ten.
  3. I paid for my braces and college with the money from my business.
  4. I've owned 5 cars in my lifetime.
  5. I've traveled to the 48 contiguous states in one of those cars.
  6. I started my first checking account with check #500 and have continued the sequence and am now up to #6237.
  7. I also label my registers and just started #40.

8 comments:

  1. So I am about to click the little red (white?) x to finally walk away from the computer and I decide to see what is happening over at your place. Imagine my surprise when I saw ME listed as one of your nominees! I actually (and I am not lying) looked at it several times because I thought for certain I was reading it wrong. I wasn't, was I? Anyway, thank you so much for thinking of me! I find it funny that you only babysat once and started a cleaning business, because I only CLEANED once and started a babysitting business! You are the ying to my yang (that sounds like something my husband would make dirty, but you get it...right?!)--too bad I can't hire you to clean NOW...where is the ten-year-old you when I need her? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stuck around. :) These are so fun to do and share.

      Delete
  2. You're welcome! You are a great writer. Love reading your blog. :)

    Aww, I wish we could too swap stories over coffee too. Sounds so fun. You are amazing! Cleaning business at the age of 10?? I was still playing with barbies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our neighborhood had few kids and lots of working folks. They kept me busy. Loved those people. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!

    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}
    Come play on Sundays @
    Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)