Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you That Suburban Momma for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m finding I very much like these blogger awards… they are fun to receive and give!

 

Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the person who presented it to you.

3. List seven random facts about yourself.

4. List the rules.

5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.

6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog


Seven random facts about me:

1.  I sing to my kids like a lounge singer.

2.  My feet where a size 8 ½ before my first child, I’m now a 9 ½ so I usually buy a 10. WTHeck!?!

3.  I’m learning to live with dirty floors. I’m not happy about it, but I’m staying sane… sorta of.

4.  I used to be so uptight about having a clean car, when it was time to buy a bigger one I bought a ’99 Expedition. I knew 3 kids would drive me nuts trying to keep a new one clean. Spill away kids…spill away!

5.  I don’t care for 99.9% of the wine out there. I know, a mom who doesn’t drink wine… crazy! BUT I do like bourbon. ;)

6.  I enjoy cooking, from preparation even to the clean-up, but I don’t like how fast it’s consumed. I wish people would eat slower and enjoy it.

7.  I bought a bass and a fiddle, took lessons, decided it was way too much work. I leave the instrument playing to my husband.

 

I am passing this award along to:

1. My Real Everyday Life

2. According to Mags

3. Banana Clips, Music and Me!

4. Mommy Needs a Break

5. Crazy Mama!

6.  Mom Running on Empty

7.  The (not so) Fascinating Life of Tabitha

 
Okay guys, it's your turn.  Have fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. I only went up 1/2 a foot size. But I wasn't happy about it. Lol.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up all my friends wore a size 10. (We played basketball together... all about the same height.) I hated it because we couldn't share shoes. Now... now I can share shoes and they live all over the country. Dang it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for giving me this award!! :)

    My feet have grown a size since having kids too. And my height has gone down by an inch! Very strange the way pregnancy changes the body, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am shrinking and my feet grew, too, and not only because if I really like a pair of flip flops and they only have a ten or eleven I'll buy them even though my foot is really an eight or a nine...before kids they were a seven or eight...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for takin' the time to read my stuff. :)